1. Do we need to be at home for the free estimate?
Windows and doors today have so many different styles, options and benefits that it is difficult to make decisions without your partner. This is why we recommend for you both to attend the free estimate.
2. What is the difference between retrofit and full replacement?
Retrofit windows are installed into existing window frames and full replacement is replacing the whole frame, new insulation, brick mold and interior trimming.
3. How long does it typically take for the delivery and installations?
It all depends on the order but it takes 2-6 weeks. In some customer order it might take a little longer.
4. Do I need a professional to install during the winter?
We highly recommend having a professional install your windows and doors. This is for safety as well as the right performance of your windows and doors.
5. Can my products be installed during the winter?
Yes! Our installers replace your windows and doors one by one so we don’t leave holes in the walls and have your heaters working overtime, as well as use winterized materials.
6. Do I need to be home for installations?
We always tell our clients to be home for the installations.
7. Do you take the old windows away?
We remove all old windows and debris that is on the site when we are working.
8. Do you have a showroom?
Yes, our show room is located in Vaughan, Ontario. Our full address is 75 Fernstaff Court Unit 11, L4K 3R3
9. Do you offer financing?
Yes we do offer financing; details are to be discussed with the sales rep when you get your free estimate.
10. What is your warranty?
We offer a lifetime manufacture warranty which is 25 years.